This policy covers how Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd collects, uses and disclose users’ personal data.
Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd may utilise, collect or disclose data when users access http://www.thehumbleoatcake.co.nz website, including the online shop and The Humble Oat Cake Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/The-Humble-Oatcake-250796008620978/.
This policy also covers any email campaigns sent through Mailchimp, or from any Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd email addresses.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. For example, your email address and personal details will not be shared with third parties. There will also be an ‘Opt Out’ option in any email campaign we send.
The data collected by Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd may include:
- How site users came to Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd websites/web presences
- User names, contact information and questions, where provided by the user
- User demographics including language, country and city
- Duration of visits, number of pages viewed, click through paths
- Users’ computer system data (e.g. operating system, browser used)
- Users’ contact information and activity within email campaigns
- New subscribers received via our web presence or email; including your name, contact information and reason for contact
- Number of emails received/bounced/opened
- Number of ‘unsubscribed’ email responses
Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd retains the right to contact individuals who enter their details on our websites or in an email to a Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd staff member, and who request further information.
When purchasing products at our online shop, we will process transaction-related personal data, such as your first and last name, mailing and shipping address, phone number, email address, and credit card or other payment information. No credit card information is held or recorded by Petit Fine Foods NZ Ltd. If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal information you’ve submitted, please contact [email protected]